Well here we are at the start of another round and another year of ROW80. I hope everyone had a great vacation (which many of us took) and superb holidays. I’ve managed to complete most of my to-do list over the past couple of weeks and even get in a few things I didn’t think would fit. On the other hand, I totally blew off exercise during this time but as you’ll see in my goals in a minute I’ll be making up ground fast.
Here are my goals for Round 1 of 2012:
- Write 7k of fiction each week. This includes fiction only, no blog posts, updates, email, notes to used for fiction or WWBC assignments. Just fiction. I’ll be more detailed on what I’m writing in my future updates.
- Turn in WWBC assignments in order, I’d say “on time” but my team doesn’t work on a set schedule. My plan is to move through the entire process this year. Wish me luck.
- 30 minutes on the treadmill 5 days a week. This has been my primary fail point in previous rounds now I’m getting tough on myself and forcing this one to become a habit I don’t think about and just do. I am currently in a challenge with Marcia Richards of 32 walks between Dec 1, 2011 and Jan 31, 2012. I’ve completed 8 walks. Yeah, not good. So this goal will catch me up and help me complete the challenge.
- Read one craft book (during this round; six for the year) which will be Stephen Kings “On Writing”. Wanted to do this one last year and now I’m finally to it.
- Read three fiction books (during this round; twelve for the year, at least). I don’t know what these will be yet so stay tuned for details.
- Keep up with all my sponsor duties.
And with that said I’ll stopping around to visit as many of you as I can today in between hitting goals and preparing children for the return to school tomorrow. Have a great first week *smile*