Hi Everyone! This will be quick today, another busy week.
Here’s how the goals are going.
- 2225 words on the WIP so far this week.
- I lost track of 750 words yesterday while at jury duty and missed a day. Sigh. Back to square one but that’s life.
- I’ll be starting Description & Setting by Roz Rozelle later today. Looking forward to seeing what techniques it has in store for me.
- Treadmill is going well and my younger daughter will be joining in the exercise fest soon. She isn’t all that thrilled about it yet, but I know that will change.
- No new queued posts but it’s still early in the week.
That’s it for now. How has your week been?