Overtime at the day job is taking a lovely bite out of my time this week so I’ll keep this one brief. My new Designing from Bones is up and I’m also guest blogging over at Manon Eileen’s site today on WriteWay Pro (link will be provided once the post is up).
Here’s my update for the first half of this week.
- Nothing added to the WIP so far which means I’ll have to kick it into hyper gear over the remainder of the week.
- I’m on a 10-day streak with 750words and still in the August challenge.
- Made it to page 204 in Characters, Emotion and Viewpoint. I wanted this done Sunday but life events disrupted my schedule. The book will be complete by the next update (hopefully, later today in fact).
- All good on the treadmill. Loving the workouts.
- No new posts queued but I haven’t been idle either. As I mentioned above, I’m on Manon’s site today and I’ll be on Anne-Mhairi Simpson’s site Friday.
That’s all for now. How has your week been?