I’m doing overtime at the dreaded day job this week. Yay and ugh! Here is a quick recap of the last three days.
- Added 2122 words to the WIP (Virtual Perihelion) and the outline is starting to produce some interesting material. Can’t wait until this weekend when I’ll finally have time to sift through it all. After all the wonderful comments on WriteWay Pro on Sunday I have decided to do a pair of reviews on it. The first will be on Manon Eileen’s site in a couple weeks, I’ll keep you posted.
- Staying solid on 750words with a 23-day streak. Loving the program enough that I’m thinking of becoming a patron. At $4 a month its a steal, in my opinion, just for the motivation it gives.
- I’m slowly getting into Characters, Emotion and Viewpoint by Nancy Kress. Overtime tends to bite into my reading time so there will be a marathon of reading this weekend.
- I have three posts queued currently. Going well here at the moment.
- All good on the treadmill, I’m enjoying the slowly slimming me (smile).
I’ll be guest posting for the Life List Club on Friday over at Diana Ligaya’s site. I hope you’ll join me and the rest of the LLC writers for great advice on setting, maintaining and achieving our goals.
How has your week been so far?