It was a great week. Busy, of course. Productive, very!
Here’s how it went:
- The outline for my WIP is moving along nicely with 3635 words added this week, well over my goal. I didn’t add in on Wednesday or Friday but am still working towards finding time to work on it daily (which is a goal for my Write It Forward class). Oh, I also officially decided to use WriteWayPro yesterday. Love the platform, easy to use, charts progress and keeps everything bundled all in one place. Way easier then flipping between 200 Word and Excel files. (Yes, I’d been doing it all the hard way).
- I have a 20-day streak going on 750words and have doubled it up with both my outlining and first drafts of blog posts over the past week. Both have worked well.
- I started Characters, Emotion & Viewpoint by Nancy Kress yesterday. Nothing to report here yet, other then that the second book of the four I plan to read during this cycle is started.
- By the end of the day I will have 3 posts queued, so the adjustment I made to this goal is going well. Thanks, Kerry!
- Treadmill walks on Wednesday and Friday went well. My wife is noticing the difference after just a few weeks (but, I think she may be a bit biased *grins*).
Okay, that is all for this update. How has your week been?