Just a quick update today. If you are viewing this on my Home Page, the new Designing from Bones post is directly under this update.
So far this week…
- I’ve added 2066 words to the WIP outline. Well on target for the week and happy with the way things are progressing.
- I’m on a 16 day streak for 750 words and loving it. I’ve been able to double it up with my outlining and posts which is working out well for my overall efficiency.
- I’m lining up Characters & Viewpoint to read starting this weekend. Still well on target for to finish all 4 books this month. Save the Cat was awesome and I wrote a review that I’ll post when I launch my new post cycle in September.
- Treadmill went well on Monday. Managing the walks myself rather than letting the machine dictate things is a major improvement for now. Perhaps in a month or so I’ll try the planned versions again and see how it goes.
- I now have one queued post and will have one to two more by the next update.
Hope everyone’s week is going well so far.