Heading into week 2 things are still looking good, for the most part.
- WIP word counts: Sunday: 1034, Monday: 534, Tuesday: 0 (I spent the time working on a queued post and a guest post instead). So 1568 for the week so far which is over halfway to my goal. All good.
- I’ve completed 750words every day, nine day streak. Word counts: 758, 765, 766, Sunday through Tuesday.
- The treadmill nearly killed me Monday. I underestimated the degree of difficulty that “Aerobic Walk 1” (a preset on the machine) had and suffered for it. A few ibuprofen and a bit of extra rest seem to have helped. I will be moving back to a less demanding walk for the rest of the week.
- I am on page 163 of Save the Cat which leaves 20 pages to go. I’ll be reading that today and working on the review notes. All good here.
- I am 40% complete with a second queued post. Research is done and half of a first draft. Not quite where I wanted to be so I’ll need to pick the pace up on this one. Feel the burn right, lol!
That’s all for now, hope you all are having a great week.
Designing from Bones will be posted in about 2 hours.