Wow! What a whirlwind week, but I loved every minute of it.
Here’s how things stand for the first week.
- The WIP word counts: Wednesday 570; Thursday 501; Friday 722 and 95 on Saturday. That brings my first week total to 3109 words which exceeds my goal. I also found some great new concepts while reading Save the Cat and am beginning to incorporate those into the outline.
- I have been doing 750words at the end of every day as a way to ease my mind down so I can sleep. This is working quite well. I’ve completed every day: 779, 765, 767 and 787 respectively, Wednesday through Saturday. My typing and thought flows are starting to mesh as I had hoped and I’m noticing the productivity increase. This is turning into a treadmill to strengthen the mind.
- Speaking of the treadmill, I did my Wednesday and Friday walks. Each one is getting easier and next week I’ll be pressing into the machines pre-programmed Aerobic workouts.
- Save the Cat is an excellent read and I’m learning a some cool concepts that carry over into the novel writing realm. Currently on page 123 and should finish it tomorrow or Monday after which I’ll start working on the review for the later blog post expansion.
- I have one post queued now and should have another by next Wednesday, which puts me on target to my goal of five by the end of this month.
That’s all for now.
Keep pressing for those goals!